Latest Amendment Effective April 8, 2019
Please review and follow our Studio Policy to ensure everyone has an orderly and fair way to reserve a spot in your favorite class. We may amend or add to these policies at any time. Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions.
- All classes will start on time.
- Class participants should arrive 5 - 10 minutes before class start time.
- All members are responsible for checking the Club Calender prior to attending a class to be sure that class is actually running that day (i.e. cancelled due to < 3 reservations, inclement weather).
- If a class is listed, it is running.
- All class reservations should be made by 7:30PM the night before class.
- Class reservations can be made in the morning before class, so long as space is available.
- Any class with fewer than 3 reservations by 7:30PM the night before might be cancelled.
- Maximum reservations for Group X and Yoga Room is 15.
- Maximum reservations for Turf Area is 18.
- No-shows will result in a $10 no-show fee.
- You must cancel your reservation for a class before 10:00pm the night before any morning classes that start between 5:15am and 9:45am.
- You must cancel your reservation for an afternoon or evening class by Noon on the day of the class.
- If we need to cancel a class due to a snow storm, inclement weather, and you are reserved for that class, the reservations are automatically removed out of the system when we cancel it.
- If you are a class package user and cancel your reservation after 10:00pm for the following morning class, your class card will be charged.
- If you are a no-show 3 times in a single month, you will be charged a $20 no-show fee at the end of the month. Just remember to always SIGN IN or unreserve if you cannot attend.
- If you have an emergency and you need to unreserve within the time frames mentioned above, please email me. We can accommodate you according to your circumstances.
- If you are an unlimited member and you cancel your reservation for a class within 90 minutes of class start time, there is a $10 late fee.
- All "10-Class" Packages have a 4 month expiration date.
PopUp Classes are the newest fitess classes developed by certified trainers at ABSolute Fitness specifically for our members. There will be a six-week trial period for New PopUp Classes so that we can ensure they meet the requirements for a fun, challenging, & engaging fitness class, consistently attracting at least 3 club members per class. 6 weeks will give us ample time to know if the class is suited for our members.
This is the policy for the six-week trial period of a New PopUp Class:
- Reserve the class per the "Class Reservations" policy. Please do try these new classes we have designed & developed for you.
- We will never cancel a New PopUp Class unless there are zero reservations
- If after (6) weeks we do not see this New PopUp Class growing, it will be removed from the schedule and another New PopUp Class will be offered in its place.